Good evening readers!
Today was our big BBQ with family and friends... It was very, very, very nice! Everybody wants the best for me and wish me good luck in England. Some gave presents to me, like: a thriller-book, photos, money and a pillow.
On the pillow are friends of me and my sister on her wedding. It looks so beautiful and I'll take it with me to England. I am so happy to have so nice friends :) I'll miss them so much.
One time came the moment when I cried. I wanted to tell everybody that I am proud of my family and so thankful that they support me in my desicion. Even before I was beginning, there were some tears in my eyes. And in the middle of my text, I started to cry. I was so happy and grateful.
THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO MADE THIS EVENING SO SPECIAL! I will miss all of you a lot! But 10 months are so quickly over...
Only 6 days, guys! ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen