Aloha!
Today is the 13th August, so: 11 days left!
At the moment I don't really know how to feel.. I'm spending a lot of time with a friend to enjoy my last days on german ground.. Sunday was a big brunch with friends and Friday is my goodbye-party with my family. We'll have a BBQ in the evening and just sit together to talk about everything. I'm happy about that.
But, when all these parties are over... What's next? Then there's only one week left. ONLY ONE WEEK! And after it, my exchange year begins. On the one hand I'm so excited about it, but on the other hand I'm not feeling ready for it. I'm only 16 and have to take my life in my hands. My god... 10 months away from my family, my friends, my normal german life.. What am I doing? I don't know...
Mel.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen