This entry is for my best friend Jana! She just asked if I could write something to her; so I do!
Germany is freezing cold, you know? When you'll come back, you have to wear 5 pullovers and 2 pairs of socks! Haha!
Darling, only some days left and you'll be here! I am so excited to see you again. We'll have 2 weeks of fun and loveeeeeeee ♥.
Hopefully you enjoyed your day in London and you'll enjoy your british Christmas in some days.
Be excited as well! In some days my birthday-present will arrive and I hope you like it!
School will be horrible the next weeks. So many tests (at least 8!) and nearly no sparetime. But on the 21st of December you will pick me up at school and we will have a very very very nice day with drinking coffee, eating our favourite things and partying the whole night! I CAN'T WAIIIIIIT! No, I'm not crazy, ok? what? ok? what? ok? what? ok!
You're simply the best!
Enjoy your year. It's YOURS! ♥
X x x x
-Mel.
I love you! I cannot find any word for you. I miss you darling <3
AntwortenLöschen